Monday, August 4, 2008

The third day - Alexandria and Georgetown


I went to Alexandria and Georgetown on Aug 3. Alexandria is the town which is hometown of George Washington and is called as old town. Its atmosphere was so fine, and I felt relaxed when I was walking around there. If I move to America in the future, I want to live in such a good town. And especially, the most impressive time was when I rode the boat. I could see beautiful sky, shining river, and landmark building. So I took many photos on and from the boat. In the afternoon, I really enjoyed shopping in many brand shops and bought a polo shirt and souvenir with my friends.

4 comments:

Joseph said...

I really enjoyed the boat ride too!

Nikki said...

I also really enjoyed the boatride. The breeze felt so nice and I also took a million pictures!

Hiromi said...

Hello,Masanori~!
It seems that you had a wonderful time visiting Alexandria and Georgetown, right?

Also, I wish I were there with you guys because I want to go to Georgetown again! Hahaha.

Nina Liakos said...

Are you thinking about moving to the United States in the future?

I agree that Old Town Alexandria would be a very nice place to live (but also very expensive!).

I love that boat ride, and I am sorry I couldn't be on the boat with you!

I am glad you had a good time.